I’m a progressive, a Democrat, and a liberal all in one. Annoyed, depressed, enraged, and then inspired after the 2010 elections, I started this blog to remind my friends, family, and myself as well that I’m still standing. That I still believe that government can be a force for good in people’s lives. That I still believe that community is more important than individuality. That I still believe that we have a responsibility to one another. I write about gender justice, social equality, politics, and technology. For more, check out the women’s rights blog for which I serve as Editor, Fem2.0.
- Threatened at the Corner Store: the Men and the Milk
- From Afar, How to Use Twitter Effectively During a Crisis
- Gubernatorial Candidate Ken Cuccinelli Makes His Mark as VA Board of Health Votes for Increased Abortion Clinic Restrictions
- Why Aren’t Feminists More Calm and Rational? Calling Out Sexism and the Courage of Adria Richards
- What Everyone Doesn’t Seem to Understand About My Lack of Work/Life Balance – From a 20-something.
- @RockCreekRowing I get exhausted every time I even heard the number 7 hours ago
- RT @emilyslist: EL communications director @jess_mc will speak on campaign messaging at @Netroots_Nation on June 20th! #nn13 http://t.co/uJ… 7 hours ago
- RT @MoveOn: #nn13 ers! Can u create the Most Creative, Viral, or Signed petition? #PoweredbyMoveOn, click for prize info/deets! http://t.co… 7 hours ago
- Hi fellow #DC #crew people! My team @Rockcreekrowing is looking for a new Masters Women's coach. Info here: rockcreekrowing.org, 8 hours ago
- @girlsforachange thanks for the RT! 13 hours ago